North Korea says if US attacks again, it will be “all out war”

0
2884

North Korea’s Vice Foreign Minister Han Song-Ryol has just said any military action against it by the United States will prompt “all-out war.” ‘We’ll be conducting more missile tests on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis,’ Vice Foreign Minister Han Song-Ryol said in an interview with the BBC yesterday.
“If the US is reckless enough to use military means it would mean from that very day, an all-out war.”
North Korea has conducted several missile and nuclear tests in defiance of United Nations sanctions and has said it has developed a missile that can strike the US mainland.

Its latest missile test on Sunday failed a few seconds after launch.
US Vice President Mike Pence warned North Korea today that recent US strikes in Syria, one of Pyongyang’s few close allies, and Afghanistan showed that the resolve of President Donald Trump “should not be tested”.
North Korean state media last week warned of a nuclear attack on the United States at any sign of American aggression, but the White House said there was no evidence it possessed that capability.
“If the USA is planning a military attack against us we will react with a nuclear pre-emptive strike by our own style and method,” Minister Han said.
He also said North Korea believed its nuclear weapons protect it from the threat of military action by the United States. It appears if the U.S keeps militarily targeting Syria and the Korean peninsula, some form of blowback will in evidently occur. Just don’t know how far the conflict could lead, considering how much the U.S wants war.

Comments

comments